Accéder au contenu principal

Sélection

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn https://ift.tt/G9PQHYB Dragon’s Dogma 2 isn’t perfect, but I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t one of my favorite games of 2024. Climbing a giant monster and taking it down like you’re a supernaturally powered David against a monstrous Goliath is just fun, solidified into a game mechanic, and the combat only heightens the experience. With the Dark Arisen expansion giving me another reason to return to Battahl and, well, another reason to ignore the Pawn trailing behind me as I walk over the trail of corpses I’ve left in my wake, I’m ready to become the Arisen once again. I won’t bore you with the base game's details—if you’re here, you’ve probably already played one of the best RPGs of recent years. Dark Arisen isn’t just a simple narrative patched onto the existing game, either. It’s the culmination of months of performance improvements alongside the arrival of a substantial amou...

Lenovo Legion Go Preorders Are Live - The Switch-Like PC Gaming Handheld Releases Soon

Lenovo Legion Go Preorders Are Live - The Switch-Like PC Gaming Handheld Releases Soon https://ift.tt/sUNdjO3

Lenovo is entering the burgeoning handheld gaming PC market later this month. The Lenovo Legion Go, a Switch-like handheld with detachable controllers, launches on October 31. Preorders for the Legion Go are live now at multiple retailers, including Best Buy and Antonline. The Legion Go uses the same AMD chipset found in the Asus ROG Ally, but it boasts a larger screen and some cool new features.

The Steam Deck continues to rule the world of handheld PCs, but Legion Go poses a real threat (at least from a technical standpoint) to its throne. Powerful hardware, a striking design, and a reasonable price point makes the Legion Go an intriguing option for those who want a Windows gaming handheld.

Continue Reading at GameSpot

Commentaires