Accéder au contenu principal

Sélection

The Adoring Fan Is Calling You As Oblivion Remastered Hits Lowest Price On PC

The Adoring Fan Is Calling You As Oblivion Remastered Hits Lowest Price On PC https://ift.tt/JUusa7V At the risk of feeling like an elderly Rose at the end of Titanic, it's been a long time since Skyrim came out. The wait for The Elder Scrolls VI has been even longer. I was just 11 years old when I saw a copy of the game on PS3 and was enamored enough with the cover art to give it a try. Now, 15 years later, I'm 26 and still waiting. However, as someone who never got to play the original, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Remastered is at least giving me my Bethesda fix for the time being. And you can join me in Cyrodiil, as the game has hit its lowest price yet on PC. Imprisoned in a cell and seemingly destined to rot, your luck changes when Emperor Uriel Septim VII arrives with his guards and uses the secret exit hidden in your jail. As luck would have it, you've been pardoned—lucky you. Not so lucky is the fact that the Emperor's sons have been killed, and the ass...

Loki Season 2 Review - It's Complicated

Loki Season 2 Review - It's Complicated https://ift.tt/0jE6XQ3

Loki Season 2 is an exemplary example of the state of the Marvel Cinematic Universe these days. As a production, it's immaculate. It's very well put-together with even better production design than the first season had, we've got a stellar cast without any annoying characters, and it doesn't over-indulge itself on fake-looking CGI sets. However, as a story, I can't tell if it's a carefully layered mystery or just another massively rejiggered MCU plot that doesn't end up meaning much of anything.

After watching four of the six episodes of Loki Season 2, I'm leaning toward the latter--but the pieces are there for them to prove me wrong.

The show starts off on the wrong foot in that regard, because it doesn't actually address what the cliffhanger from the end of Season 1 was about. Oh, I've got a pretty good theory--though I'll spare you the spoilers for now--but the answer isn't given in the episodes that were shown to critics.

Continue Reading at GameSpot

Commentaires