Accéder au contenu principal

Sélection

Shadow Of War And All Of Its DLC Is 92% Off, So Now’s Your Chance To Ruin Sauron’s Day

Shadow Of War And All Of Its DLC Is 92% Off, So Now’s Your Chance To Ruin Sauron’s Day https://ift.tt/XKPN19O I miss it when movie or book tie-in games looked at the canon and said, “Nah.” Sometimes, taking something respected, well-known, and so beloved and deciding to completely demolish everything that had existed in favour of making something wholly original and unique is my cup of orc bone tea. Shadow of War is a canon-breaking beast of an action RPG that, years later, I still play regularly. And right now, you can get the game and all of its DLC for under $5. Sauron won’t know what hit him. Taking place after the events of the excellent Shadow of Mordor, Shadow of War takes the Arkham-style combat and turns it up to 11. However, the fighting wasn’t what made Talion and Celebrimbor’s adventure so engaging—it was the Nemesis System. That name may stand out to you, but it doesn’t do it justice. Imagine making an enemy of an orc that not only remembers you, but actively despise...

Loki Season 2 Review - It's Complicated

Loki Season 2 Review - It's Complicated https://ift.tt/0jE6XQ3

Loki Season 2 is an exemplary example of the state of the Marvel Cinematic Universe these days. As a production, it's immaculate. It's very well put-together with even better production design than the first season had, we've got a stellar cast without any annoying characters, and it doesn't over-indulge itself on fake-looking CGI sets. However, as a story, I can't tell if it's a carefully layered mystery or just another massively rejiggered MCU plot that doesn't end up meaning much of anything.

After watching four of the six episodes of Loki Season 2, I'm leaning toward the latter--but the pieces are there for them to prove me wrong.

The show starts off on the wrong foot in that regard, because it doesn't actually address what the cliffhanger from the end of Season 1 was about. Oh, I've got a pretty good theory--though I'll spare you the spoilers for now--but the answer isn't given in the episodes that were shown to critics.

Continue Reading at GameSpot

Commentaires