Accéder au contenu principal

Sélection

I Gave Up My The Witcher 3 Run To Play Dressmaker, And My Life Is Better For It

I Gave Up My The Witcher 3 Run To Play Dressmaker, And My Life Is Better For It https://ift.tt/fMtrSBQ If you walked into my room at any time (please don’t), chances are you’ll find me playing more adult games. No, not talking about those—I mean specifically Call of Duty, Grand Theft Auto VI, Cyberpunk 2077, or The Blood of Dawnwalker. Perhaps I’ll be enjoying Kingdom Hearts or a dash of Pokémon, but in reality, most of the time it’ll be more mature experiences. However, I’ve recently stopped my first proper The Witcher 3 playthrough almost instantly in favor of Dressmaker. And you could join me too, thanks to a tasty discount. Nothing satisfies me more than a well-placed slice that cuts down a monster or taking on side quests to uncover a story off the beaten path. However, I’ve found that I’m equally satisfied by a little bit of hard work. Dressmaker isn’t just about making dresses—it’s about each decision impacting the final product, working toward your client’s requests in a ...

The Marvel Cinematic Universe Is Broken, And Marvel Can Only Blame Itself

The Marvel Cinematic Universe Is Broken, And Marvel Can Only Blame Itself https://ift.tt/htLaw4E

The hits never stop coming for Marvel during its so-called Multiverse Saga. The Marvel Cinematic Universe juggernaut has spent nearly the entire post-Avengers: Endgame period mired in one mess or another, constantly shuffling around its release schedule and, as a result, having to seemingly rewrite, reshoot and re-edit all of its movies and shows on the fly to accommodate everything that was going on.

Unfortunately, it doesn't look like that's going to stop any time soon. The Marvels, basically the franchise's title movie at this point--following up on the Captain Marvel film, as well as Disney+ shows WandaVision and Ms. Marvel, without actually giving viewers any reason to watch them--is bombing at the box office, the Jonathan Majors situation certainly isn't fixing itself, and, probably a result of those first two things, the director of the next Avengers movie is reportedly no longer directing the next Avengers movie. With everything continuing to be in flux, we have every reason to believe that the Marvel Cinematic Universe will continue to operate the way it has been: with a bunch of unrelated stories that don't matter to each other and which have no big-picture narrative to speak of.

No Caption Provided

At this rate, though, The Marvels is likely to be only the first of many box office bombs for the MCU--unless they can find a better way of correcting course.

Continue Reading at GameSpot

Commentaires