Accéder au contenu principal

Sélection

The Witcher 3 Remastered – Side by Side Graphics Comparison

The Witcher 3 Remastered – Side by Side Graphics Comparison https://ift.tt/ZE6noGl Let's compare the Witcher 3's previous version, 4.04, to the latest remastered 5.00 patch. We'll also be showing off both Ray Tracing and the brand new Path Tracing, exclusive to the PC version. The Rabbit Haul is available now. https://store.steampowered.com/app/2514330/The_Rabbit_Haul Presented by The Rabbit Haul. The Rabbit Haul is co-published by Fandom, GameSpot's parent company.

Aquaman And The Lost Kingdom Star Is "Disappointed" For Fans, And Here's Why

Aquaman And The Lost Kingdom Star Is "Disappointed" For Fans, And Here's Why https://ift.tt/SWdDULH

Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom star Dolph Lundgren has spoken out to say he is "disappointed" for fans because he claims Warner Bros. abandoned an earlier cut of the movie that was "really good."

Speaking to ComicBook.com, Lundgren said an earlier, unfinished version of the movie featured more of his character, King Nereus, and his daughter Mera (Amber Heard). But Lundgren said when a "corporate" decision was made to "try to limit Amber Heard," his character's screentime was scaled back as well.

"I was just disappointed for the moviegoers, because I thought the original script was great and the original cut--I saw a little bit of it, it was really good, so I didn't see any reason to start reshooting and reshaping the story, which obviously led to disappointment in the moviegoers and not just me," Lundgren said.

Continue Reading at GameSpot

Commentaires