Accéder au contenu principal

Sélection

I Can’t Believe A Silly Star Wars Racing Roguelite Is One Of My Favorite Games This Year

I Can’t Believe A Silly Star Wars Racing Roguelite Is One Of My Favorite Games This Year https://ift.tt/rp4Rye5 I felt such a sense of whiplash jumping into Star Wars Galactic Racer after playing Zero Company . Unlike Zero Company--and plenty of the other Star Wars games we've gotten in recent years, like Survivor and Squadrons --Galactic Racer isn't trying to emulate the science-fantasy drama that defines the majority of the Star Wars movies and other assorted fiction. Instead, it's silly. We're not making morally gray decisions in a fight against an evil empire here. No, we're trying to win a racing league in order to dethrone the comically evil rich competitor mounting some kind of hostile takeover of the league. Oh, and we have an infinite number of chances to qualify, and protagonist Shade can walk away from the most violent of wrecks without a scratch. It's such a ludicrous situation that makes no sense if you think through the logistics of it for even ...

Steven Yeun Reveals Why He Dropped Out Of Marvel's Thunderbolts

Steven Yeun Reveals Why He Dropped Out Of Marvel's Thunderbolts https://ift.tt/d8Her9M

Oscar-nominated actor Steven Yeun recently dropped out of the Marvel movie Thunderbolts, and now the Minari and Walking Dead actor has shed a little more light on the matter.

Speaking to Variety, Yeun confirmed reports that the delay in production on Thunderbolts due to the Hollywood strikes led him to drop out. "I think for me, time passing and things shifting kind of pulled me out of it," Yeun said.

He added that he believes director Jake Schreier will do an "incredible job" with the movie. Yeun went on to say that spent a good amount of time working on an email to the stakeholders expressing "the sincerity of how sorry I was to have to back out."

Continue Reading at GameSpot

Commentaires