Accéder au contenu principal

Sélection

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn https://ift.tt/G9PQHYB Dragon’s Dogma 2 isn’t perfect, but I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t one of my favorite games of 2024. Climbing a giant monster and taking it down like you’re a supernaturally powered David against a monstrous Goliath is just fun, solidified into a game mechanic, and the combat only heightens the experience. With the Dark Arisen expansion giving me another reason to return to Battahl and, well, another reason to ignore the Pawn trailing behind me as I walk over the trail of corpses I’ve left in my wake, I’m ready to become the Arisen once again. I won’t bore you with the base game's details—if you’re here, you’ve probably already played one of the best RPGs of recent years. Dark Arisen isn’t just a simple narrative patched onto the existing game, either. It’s the culmination of months of performance improvements alongside the arrival of a substantial amou...

Microsoft Visual Studio Pro Discounted To Only $36 This Week

Microsoft Visual Studio Pro Discounted To Only $36 This Week https://ift.tt/BmEfh6R

If you've ever wanted to create your own mobile apps, websites, or desktop software, StackCommerce's limited-time deal on Microsoft Visual Studio Professional 2022 is worth checking out. Through March 10, you can snag a lifetime license for only $36 with promo code ENJOY20. The license has a retail price of $500 or a monthly membership cost of $45; needless to say, if the Professional version of Visual Studio is up your alley, you'll save a lot of money by opting for this deal.

Microsoft Visual Studio 2022 is a 64-bit IDE (integrated development environment) used for making apps, webpages, and more. It supports multiple programming languages and platforms, including C#, C++, .NET, Node.js, JavaScript/TypeScript, and Python. The Professional build also has more features and an expanded license compared to the free Visual Studio Community version.

Continue Reading at GameSpot

Commentaires