Accéder au contenu principal

Sélection

Kingdom Come: Deliverance 2 Is At A Royally Great Discount, So What Art Thou Waiting For?

Kingdom Come: Deliverance 2 Is At A Royally Great Discount, So What Art Thou Waiting For? https://ift.tt/W6cKdBU When I first booted up Kingdom Come: Deliverance 2 , I wasn’t too sure what to expect. I hadn’t played the first game (I know, I know, put down the pitchforks!), and, as someone who prefers fantasy over medieval settings, it wasn’t my usual cup of tea. However, it quickly became one of my favorite RPGs ever, as I watched Henry go from a ragtag blacksmith’s son to a strong knight once again. Now, you can grab it at its lowest price ever. Like many of the best RPGs ever made, Kingdom Come: Deliverance 2 knows how to immerse you in its world. You play as Henry of Skalitz, a man-at-arms who suffers major injuries during a trip to Trosky Castle thanks to a bunch of no-good bandits. That puts you, playing as Henry, back to square one, needing to work your way back up in the world. To be honest, it’s a pretty clever way to reset your stats to zero after the first game (which ...

You Can Now Eat Sonic (Pancakes)

You Can Now Eat Sonic (Pancakes) https://ift.tt/4Kt7pMv

A lot of what you might see on the internet today is fake due to April Fools', but this news is real (we think). Sega and IHOP are partnering to bring fans Sonic-themed food at the popular breakfast spot. Additionally, people who visit IHOP and buy themed meals can earn loyalty points that they can cash in for DLC for Sonic Superstars or for entire Sonic games.

The menu includes "Sonic's Blue Blur Special," which comes with four buttermilk pancakes and double the blueberries "for double the speed." Another item is the "Knuckles' Chicken Sandwich," which is a crispy chicken sandwich with bacon, lettuce, tomato, avocado, cheese, and buttermilk ranch. Then there's the "Tails 2x2x2," which comes with two eggs, pancakes, and either two bacon strips or two sausage links.

Other items include "Shadow's Chaos Chocolate Pancakes," "Amy's Sweet Strawberry Delight," and "Dr. Eggman's Benedict." You can see the full descriptions for each below, along with more information on pricing and nutrition facts, on IHOP's website.

Continue Reading at GameSpot

Commentaires