Accéder au contenu principal

Sélection

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn https://ift.tt/G9PQHYB Dragon’s Dogma 2 isn’t perfect, but I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t one of my favorite games of 2024. Climbing a giant monster and taking it down like you’re a supernaturally powered David against a monstrous Goliath is just fun, solidified into a game mechanic, and the combat only heightens the experience. With the Dark Arisen expansion giving me another reason to return to Battahl and, well, another reason to ignore the Pawn trailing behind me as I walk over the trail of corpses I’ve left in my wake, I’m ready to become the Arisen once again. I won’t bore you with the base game's details—if you’re here, you’ve probably already played one of the best RPGs of recent years. Dark Arisen isn’t just a simple narrative patched onto the existing game, either. It’s the culmination of months of performance improvements alongside the arrival of a substantial amou...

You Can Now Eat Sonic (Pancakes)

You Can Now Eat Sonic (Pancakes) https://ift.tt/4Kt7pMv

A lot of what you might see on the internet today is fake due to April Fools', but this news is real (we think). Sega and IHOP are partnering to bring fans Sonic-themed food at the popular breakfast spot. Additionally, people who visit IHOP and buy themed meals can earn loyalty points that they can cash in for DLC for Sonic Superstars or for entire Sonic games.

The menu includes "Sonic's Blue Blur Special," which comes with four buttermilk pancakes and double the blueberries "for double the speed." Another item is the "Knuckles' Chicken Sandwich," which is a crispy chicken sandwich with bacon, lettuce, tomato, avocado, cheese, and buttermilk ranch. Then there's the "Tails 2x2x2," which comes with two eggs, pancakes, and either two bacon strips or two sausage links.

Other items include "Shadow's Chaos Chocolate Pancakes," "Amy's Sweet Strawberry Delight," and "Dr. Eggman's Benedict." You can see the full descriptions for each below, along with more information on pricing and nutrition facts, on IHOP's website.

Continue Reading at GameSpot

Commentaires