Accéder au contenu principal

Sélection

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn https://ift.tt/G9PQHYB Dragon’s Dogma 2 isn’t perfect, but I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t one of my favorite games of 2024. Climbing a giant monster and taking it down like you’re a supernaturally powered David against a monstrous Goliath is just fun, solidified into a game mechanic, and the combat only heightens the experience. With the Dark Arisen expansion giving me another reason to return to Battahl and, well, another reason to ignore the Pawn trailing behind me as I walk over the trail of corpses I’ve left in my wake, I’m ready to become the Arisen once again. I won’t bore you with the base game's details—if you’re here, you’ve probably already played one of the best RPGs of recent years. Dark Arisen isn’t just a simple narrative patched onto the existing game, either. It’s the culmination of months of performance improvements alongside the arrival of a substantial amou...

Mortal Kombat 1 Teaser Shows First Look At Homelander In Action

Mortal Kombat 1 Teaser Shows First Look At Homelander In Action https://ift.tt/LIR3fvs

Omni-Man and Peacemaker made waves when they joined the Mortal Kombat 1 roster as guest characters in the past few months, but one more teased guest has yet to make his debut. During the MK1 Pro Kompetition over the weekend, we got a quick look at that final guest, Homelander from The Boys, and the tease is equally exciting and nauseating, just like the source material.

The Homelander teaser is only 45 seconds long, but there's a lot packed into the blink-and-you'll-miss-it preview. After a, uh, unique intro scene where the supervillain stops to quench his thirst, the teaser previews both of Homelander's Fatalities--one uses Homelander's heat vision, the other makes creative use of a commercial plane flying overhead.

A major question surrounding the upcoming character is who will be voicing him, as while this version of Homelander looks like his actor Antony Starr, Starr recently said on Instagram that he wasn't going to portray his character in MK1. We do get to hear Homelander speak briefly, but the three words aren't enough to determine whose voice it is.

Continue Reading at GameSpot

Commentaires