Accéder au contenu principal

Sélection

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn https://ift.tt/G9PQHYB Dragon’s Dogma 2 isn’t perfect, but I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t one of my favorite games of 2024. Climbing a giant monster and taking it down like you’re a supernaturally powered David against a monstrous Goliath is just fun, solidified into a game mechanic, and the combat only heightens the experience. With the Dark Arisen expansion giving me another reason to return to Battahl and, well, another reason to ignore the Pawn trailing behind me as I walk over the trail of corpses I’ve left in my wake, I’m ready to become the Arisen once again. I won’t bore you with the base game's details—if you’re here, you’ve probably already played one of the best RPGs of recent years. Dark Arisen isn’t just a simple narrative patched onto the existing game, either. It’s the culmination of months of performance improvements alongside the arrival of a substantial amou...

Nintendo Has A Simple But Effective Plan To Stop Switch 2 Scalpers

Nintendo Has A Simple But Effective Plan To Stop Switch 2 Scalpers https://ift.tt/OlgrUZ9

Nintendo has a plan to combat the potential scalping of its Switch successor: one that boils down to making certain that there are enough units available to satisfy demand when it's eventually released. In a Q&A session during a shareholders meeting, Nintendo President Shuntaro Furukawa explained how the company will take on the reseller market.

"As a countermeasure against resale, we believe that the most important thing is to produce a sufficient number to meet customer demand, and this idea has not changed since last year," Furukawa said (translated via IGN). "In addition to this, we are considering whether there are any other measures that can be taken to the extent allowed by laws and regulations, taking into account the circumstances of each region."

At the start of the COVID-19 pandemic in 2020, Switch consoles became sought-after items. The global semiconductor shortage in 2021 saw supply shrink, but echoing previous statements regarding availability, Furukawa added that Nintendo is anticipating that it'll have enough stock to combat scalping.

Continue Reading at GameSpot

Commentaires