Accéder au contenu principal

Sélection

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn https://ift.tt/G9PQHYB Dragon’s Dogma 2 isn’t perfect, but I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t one of my favorite games of 2024. Climbing a giant monster and taking it down like you’re a supernaturally powered David against a monstrous Goliath is just fun, solidified into a game mechanic, and the combat only heightens the experience. With the Dark Arisen expansion giving me another reason to return to Battahl and, well, another reason to ignore the Pawn trailing behind me as I walk over the trail of corpses I’ve left in my wake, I’m ready to become the Arisen once again. I won’t bore you with the base game's details—if you’re here, you’ve probably already played one of the best RPGs of recent years. Dark Arisen isn’t just a simple narrative patched onto the existing game, either. It’s the culmination of months of performance improvements alongside the arrival of a substantial amou...

First Thunderbolts Trailer Brings Together Marvel's Worst Superheroes

First Thunderbolts Trailer Brings Together Marvel's Worst Superheroes https://ift.tt/qDAEv9V

Over Comic-Con weekend, you might have seen some of the leaked Thunderbolts footage after the Marvel Studios panel. If not, good news, as Marvel has officially dropped the trailer with some of the MCU's former bad guys coming together to take on even worse guys.

The trailer starts with Florence Pugh's Yelena Belova reuniting with her surrogate father, Alexei Shostakov/Red Guardian (David Harbour). Yelena confesses that she feels an emptiness and that "there is something wrong with me." Check out the trailer below.

There's also John Walker/US Agent (Wyatt Russell) feeling like he's let his country down with that whole murdering someone with Captain America's shield thing. There's also Bucky Barnes (Sebastian Stan) spying on the Countess Valentina Allegra de Fontaine (Julia Louis-Dreyfus). Val is seemingly the one pulling the strings and bringing the team together, which we saw the foundation of in Disney+'s The Falcon and The Winter Soldier.

Continue Reading at GameSpot

Commentaires