Accéder au contenu principal

Sélection

I Gave Up My The Witcher 3 Run To Play Dressmaker, And My Life Is Better For It

I Gave Up My The Witcher 3 Run To Play Dressmaker, And My Life Is Better For It https://ift.tt/fMtrSBQ If you walked into my room at any time (please don’t), chances are you’ll find me playing more adult games. No, not talking about those—I mean specifically Call of Duty, Grand Theft Auto VI, Cyberpunk 2077, or The Blood of Dawnwalker. Perhaps I’ll be enjoying Kingdom Hearts or a dash of Pokémon, but in reality, most of the time it’ll be more mature experiences. However, I’ve recently stopped my first proper The Witcher 3 playthrough almost instantly in favor of Dressmaker. And you could join me too, thanks to a tasty discount. Nothing satisfies me more than a well-placed slice that cuts down a monster or taking on side quests to uncover a story off the beaten path. However, I’ve found that I’m equally satisfied by a little bit of hard work. Dressmaker isn’t just about making dresses—it’s about each decision impacting the final product, working toward your client’s requests in a ...

How One Of Like A Dragon: Infinite Wealth's Substories Sold Me On The Whole Franchise

How One Of Like A Dragon: Infinite Wealth's Substories Sold Me On The Whole Franchise https://ift.tt/19URxPo

Many of us have a game franchise that, despite liking everything we hear about it, we have never actually played any of the games. I have a few, but one notable blind spot in my gaming resume was Yakuza, or as it's called now, Like A Dragon.

I'd been told by many friends that the series has something for everyone, from heavy action scenes to lighthearted goofiness, all with real emotion at the center… and yet I still never found the time. This year saw the release of Like A Dragon: Infinite Wealth, and for a while I thought it would be just another game to add to my backlog. However, thanks to a freelance opportunity, I finally found my excuse to play a Like A Dragon game for the first time.

Listening to Orlando's story.
Listening to Orlando's story.

Through the first few chapters, I was enjoying myself, but I wasn't yet seeing what others had told me about the series all these years. That changed in Chapter 4, when I approached a shaved-ice shop on the streets of Hawaii, and Substory 24: Let It Snow began.

Continue Reading at GameSpot

Commentaires